Our Banking services client is hiring an Application Support Specialist in Minneapolis, MN for a 12 months contract.
What will you do?
· Track, resolve and manage defects
· Update status to stakeholders
· Plan and execute implementation/deployment of application code
· Onboard application to alerting and monitoring tools
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral for presentations, technical write-ups and facilitation tasks.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize own and team work.
· Prior hands-on expertise supporting multiple high-priority applications.
· Previous experience coordinating issues and updates with vendors
Nice to have
· Business management knowledge focused on the Wealth Management space is preferred (transactions, positions, accounts/portfolios, trading, sleeve modelling, or other portfolio management business applications/ processes)
· Ability to create and execute basic SQL queries as part of data analysis.
· Communication and problem solving
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're an Application Support Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.