- Job no: CJEQ6
- Categories: Sales/Marketing
Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Rental Program Coordinator to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Global Connect
- Order Work Bench (OWB)
- Fleet Action Centre
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Sales Tracker
- Shared Drive
- Fleet Website
- Marketing & Training Hub
- Technology Hub
- Learning & Training
- Online Order Guide
- Home Office Letters & The HOL Library
- Monthly Fleet Distribution Package (i.e. Constraints Memo, Production Timing)
- Reflections – Bars, VTIMS, GMID
- Direct Order Process.
- Repurchase Payment Adjustment Claims.
- Rental Purchase Program (R9H)
- Rental Demo Program (R9G)
- Long Term Demo Program (through QEK)
- Sales Policy Adjustments.
- Rental Deal Administration.
- Delivery Verification Information.
- Delivery Reporting Process.
- Rental Program Inquiries.
- Remarketing Administration.
- Fleet Distribution Administration.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 14 Sep 2020, 7:43 PM