We are seeking a Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for supporting electrical validation of cutting-edge IOs such as PCIe, SATA, USB2, USB3.X, CNVio, USF etc… Support system, bench DV and tester level validation teams to identify and close analog issues for a 5+ months contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
• Bench design validation using oscilloscope and BERTs
• Experience with debug HSIOs such as PCIe, USB2, USB3, PLLs etc…
• Familiar with statistical analysis understanding
• Basic Python scripting
• Hardware architecture, logic/circuit design and implementation
• DFT, hardware testing methods and tools
• Debug and validation experience of HSIO analog circuitry .
• Semiconductor device physics, programming and semiconductor testing
Applicants with a Bachelor's degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.