Intermediate Full Stack Developer
- Greater Toronto or Greater Hamilton area (or remote option available)
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary range ($80 - $105k) plus benefits
- Opportunity to work with an innovative company, working to revolutionize the automotive retail industry
Who are you?
You’re an intermediate level full stack developer with C# experience, looking for a new challenge that you can get excited about, and an opportunity to work with a mature and knowledgeable team.
You’d love to work somewhere where you can continue learning, while also having an opportunity to express your opinions about best practices in code and demonstrate your skills.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you.
Who is the employer?
The Ian Martin Group has partnered with our client, a software company on a mission to provide the automotive industry with an effective software solutions. They have been writing software for the automotive industry for the better part of two decades now and have a lot of in-house knowledge to share.
They are a team of talented, passionate people, with a flexible, nimble and casual culture. And now they’re looking for you: their new Intermediate Full Stack Developer.
What you’ll be doing
As the new Intermediate Full Stack Developer, you will join a team working on an existing product related to finance in the automotive space. You’ll leverage your knowledge and experience to make sound decisions in your day-to-day work, while sharing best practices, expressing your opinions, and making constructive suggestions.
You’ll come equipped with knowledge of and experience working with C# on the back end and will appreciate the opportunity to use your front-end experience and skills as well.
Practically speaking, you will also:
- Participate in code reviews, offering constructive criticisms and suggestions
- Take initiative to offer suggestions on ways to improve features
- Share opinions about best practices constructively, while also listening and learning from others on the team
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, intermediate-level developer who takes pride in their ability to not only deliver solid code, but also to adjust and adapt based on feedback and contribute to a healthy and productive work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirt, with a willingness to share ideas and an attention to detail that allows you to prevent potential issues from becoming real problems.
This is a full-time permanent position. The Canadian head office is based in Burlington, so ideally, you’ll live close enough to be able to come into the office about once per week, with the rest of the time working remotely (we’re all currently still working remotely). If you are not local to the area, a fully remote work situation can be an option as well.
This position offers a competitive annual salary between $80,000-$105,000/year, excellent benefits, and a highly flexible work environment.
What you’ll bring
- 4-5+ years C# .Net programming language experience
- 2+ years MVC framework experience
- Any experience with React or Angular is a plus (or if not, training can be provided)
- Experience in Agile environments is a plus, but not required
- Experience in Git is a plus, but not required
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards.