Our Semi-Conductor client in Hillsboro, OR is looking to hire an Engineering Technician for a 6-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
· You will be responsible for conducting materials characterization and failure analysis in support of wafer level assembly.
· You will be working directly with engineers & technicians supporting the material characterization and failure analysis of wafer level assembly programs
What you will need to succeed…
· Optical Microscopy
· SEM (Scanning electron microscope),
· Cross-sectioning/polishing, ion mill, FIB (focused ion beam)
· 2-4 years’ experience in failure analysis, material analysis, process development, or analytical tool development.
Minimum Education Requirement:
Associate’s degree in science or engineering
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.