- Job no: 55071GEJP00028123
- Category: Administrative
Our key client is hiring and looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team. Please check the description below and reach out to us for more details if you are interested.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Work Schedule: Mon – Fri, 1st shift. Flexible on time but generally 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Job Location: Primary is 4855 W. Electric Ave. West Milwaukee. Ideally will also provide onsite coverage 2 days per week at 3000 N Grandview Blvd, Waukesha
Duration: 1-year contract (with possible extension)
- The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure smooth and efficient administrative and operational support to the Client’s MICT and ISS Operation.
- Responsibilities will be broad and changeable ranging from effectively maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings to leading special projects and managing day-to-day activities at each site.
- Support three executive leaders-related administrative tasks which may include effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, providing phone coverage, processing and reconciling expense accounts, and handling various purchases which may include invoice arrangements.
- This Administrator will be expected to support business operating mechanisms (bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly staff meetings and other meetings as arising).
- Handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Schedule, plan and organize in-house and off-site meetings, training, and events. This can include ordering and setting up catering, meeting time management, and running all applicable meeting logistics.
- Support on-site recruiting by ensuring leaders’ availability for scheduling, assisting with conference room availability, and greeting candidates upon arrival.
- Assist with communications-related activities such as maintaining relevant distribution lists, producing email correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, and new hire and organization change announcements.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience in an Administrative or operational support role.
- Advanced knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Strong independent problem-solving skills with the ability to be resourceful and propose solutions and connect with others in the business proactively to achieve optimal results.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills with the ability to effectively interface with senior management and high-profile customers
- Extremely well organized, with high attention to detail, yet able to multi-task and remain calm in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities.
- Demonstrated project management skills to quickly identify issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Self-Starter, proactive, and able to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts and think quickly.
- Ability to think clearly and work through ambiguous problems.
- Possess the personal drive and commitment to implement innovative solutions.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and consider different ways of working.
- Team player, capable of working within cross-functional and globally diverse teams across different time zones.
- Have the attitude and willingness to help those who are outside of direct clients.
- Closed 25 days ago - 01 Sep 2022