Our Banking client in Minneapolis, MN is hiring Software Engineer for a contract opportunity. The worked can be performed remote with an expectation to work Hybrid after September.
About the Position:
Responsible for working on the complex technical topics through the application to prepare the work of the other developers. Familiar with the entire technology stack of the application. Is a technical expert and implements complex technical topics, integrates solutions within the corporate landscape and ensures sustainability.
· Help plan, estimate and schedule project activities and manage risks throughout development cycle
· Act as a technical reference for the integration of the solution with the rest of RBC landscape
· Coach and ensure sustainability
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5-9 years expertise with Java technologies: Spring Suite, J2EE, Maven, jUnit
• Experience with containers: WAS, Tomcat, Bluemix
• Experience in technology like: Oauth, Activiti
• Experience in building distributed application in the cloud
· Vue Lead, excellent Vue technical skills.
· Lead a team of three other Vue developers and a Node.js developer
Skills and Competencies:
• Familiar with different design techniques, design pattern and software development concept and where to apply it
• Maintain skills up to date with industry standard
· Strong communication and collaborative skills
· Focus on delivery while considering sustainability
· Focus on continuous improvement
· Fast Learner
· Not afraid to get out of comfort zone
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Software Engineer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.