We are looking for an experienced Facility Integrity Engineer on behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors.
Location: Houston, TX
Facility Integrity Engineer Requirements
· Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the Pipeline, Oil and Gas, Midstream, and Petrochemical Industries, dealing with static equipment (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, tanks, fired equipment, short pipeline segments, and pressure relief valves).
· Four-year degree or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering Discipline.
· Strong knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API 510, API 570, API RP 574, API RP 576, API 579-1, API 653, NACE MR-01-075, SPCC, etc.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to develop spreadsheets.
· Strong analytical and communication skills, able to successfully lead colleagues through difficult issues.
· Ability to work in an independent environment under the scrutiny and pressure of regulatory agencies.
· Ability to work within a diverse makeup of facility personnel, Engineers, Managers, EH&S professionals, and contract personnel.
Facility Integrity Engineer Job Duties
· Support GTM Subject Matter Experts for the mechanical integrity of static equipment.
· Review inspection reports/findings and make recommendations for remediation and /or future inspection activities for static equipment.
· Perform suitability for service evaluations of static equipment based on design parameters and equipment condition.
· Assists with the development, evaluation, and maintenance of the Facility Integrity Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
· Review equipment specs and process conditions to help determine potential damage mechanisms for static equipment.
· Will interface with Field Operations to assist with the development of equipment repair scopes of work.