We are looking for a Project Analyst for our multinational electricity and gas utility company in Brooklyn, NY for a 12-month project.
Our Client is a one of the world's largest investor-owned energy companies, committed to delivering electricity and gas safely, reliably and efficiently to the customers.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On day to day basis:
Perform tasks to ensure the timely and efficient management of capital and operational expense work through the engineering and design work flow process, from project inception to closeout, including in part, work package preparation, design pre-work, work package issuance, work modification and work process closeout.
Knowledge, Experience & Technical Know How:
- Ability to develop understanding of company software applications which support work and design processes including; Work Management (Maximo/Storms), GIS Platforms (Arc Pro, ArcFM, NRG, Smallworld), Scan Records (Fortis), Asset Databases (SPIPE), Customer Systems, Document Management Systems, Investment/Financial Systems (Copperleaf, SAP, PowerPlan).
- Capable of integrating the work of a functional team/business unit to enable the team to deliver high performance.
- Demonstrates capability to work in a technical functional area and taking specific actions to enable the team to function efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate within and across National Grid.
- Demonstration of a high level of personal initiative and ability to interact with a diverse group of company personnel.
- Ability to assess project scopes and identify required variances prior to design to ensure a complete, high quality and safe project outcome.
- Ability to research, compile, coordinate, review, document, organize, verify data, conduct independent analysis and identify inconsistencies.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Project Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.