We are seeking a Product Development Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the test-ability and manufacture-ability of integrated circuits from the design stage through production ramp for a 14 months contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· PDEs contribute significantly to design, development, and validation of test-ability circuits.
· This includes the evaluation, development, and debug of complex test methods; developing and debugging complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
· Creating and testing validation and production test hardware solutions.
· Testing, validating, and engaging with design to guarantee component margin to specification.
· Analyzing and evaluating component specification versus performance to ensure an optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability. Creating and applying concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
· PDEs are expected to autonomously plan and schedule their own daily tasks and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· BS in EE/CS engineering or MS in EE/CS
· 3 years of relevant experience
· Pre/Post silicon digital circuit level debug
· Knowledge of tester pattern conversion tools and on tester debug preferred
· Experience in Design For Test (DFT) is highly desirable
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.