- Job no: B6FJG
- Categories: Engineering
Skills and Qualifications that will make you stand out:
- I&C Technician candidates must have minimum of 5 years maintenance experience.
- Minimum three years nuclear operating plant maintenance experience
- Nuclear experience should be from an operational nuclear plant in a maintenance role.
Preferable Areas of Experience (Minimum 3 of the Following Systems)
- Chemical & Volume Control System
- Maintenance Chemical & Volume I&C Facility Maintenance
- Diverse Protection System Maintenance
- Digital Rod Control System and CEA Maintenance
- External-Core Neutron Flux Monitoring System Maintenance
- Engineered Safety Features Component Control System Maintenance
- Inadequate Core Cooling Monitoring System Maintenance
- In-Core Instrumentation System Maintenance
- Information Processing System Maintenance
- Internal Refueling Water Storage Tank System Maintenance
- Main Feed Water Pump Turbine Control System Maintenance
- Man Machine Interface System Maintenance
- Main Steam Control System Maintenance
- Nuclear Steam Supply System Integrity Monitoring System Maintenance
- Process Component Control System Maintenance
- Plant Protection System Maintenance
- Qualified Indication & Alarm System Maintenance
- Reactor Coolant System Maintenance
- Radiation Monitoring System Maintenance
- Radioactive Waste System Maintenance
- Seismic Monitoring System Maintenance
- Steam Generator Level Control System Maintenance
- Turbine Control System Maintenance
- Vibration Monitoring System Maintenance
- OvationTM Fundamentals
Please include the following in your resume:
1. Your Resume should highlight all Training/Qualifications/Exp breakdown and type of Nuclear Power Plant that individual has worked.
2. Summary of Experience- Be specific to the different nuclear-related systems ( Reactor Protection/Turbine/Radiation monitoring/Field devices/MMIS systems etc) and provide a breakdown on the type of work performed and whether it was in the construction/commissioning and or Operational plant.
3. Provide details on whether the work performed was on wiring terminations and installations/commissioning and functional testing/Fault diagnostics/troubleshooting
4. Discuss the methods of work implementation such as Work Package/Procedure use/Work Permits and lockout tag out systems etc.
5. Please highlight your experience with working in a Radiation control area – discuss your use of HU tools and ALARA principles
6. Specify your exposure as a LEAD TECH/Supervisor or whether you were performing work as a support TECH/assistant.
- Published on 31 May 2021, 3:49 PM