We are looking for an Analyst to assist HRIS (organization and position management) and HR Administration (personnel action processing, validation, and assistance). The project is due for 6 months and the location is Syracuse, NY.
Description (remote until back in office in Syracuse)
• To assist HRIS (organization and position management) and HR Administration (personnel action processing, validation, and assistance). These resources are required due to an increase in volume of requests, increase in processing time (e.g., dual maintenance, replication, workflow), new work, and current/pending projects. In consult with HR Leadership, we have been requested to progress all projected Operating Model work for summer/early fall simultaneously. Hiring projections and job changes are forecasted to increase.
• Contractors will serve as a technical and functional point-of-contact for assigned areas and will council stakeholders on activities related to organization management changes and key master data dependencies. He/she will assist subject matter experts on solution design, ensure data integrity, administer changes, test system changes, analyze data flows and recommend process improvement opportunities.
High level skills required are as follows:
• Demonstrated experience with SAP and SuccessFactors.
• Technical, functional, and in-depth expertise in organizational management and/or employee master data.
• Work in a highly analytical manner with a solid attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously from beginning to end.
• Assists with process and systems support, to include research, unexpected results, or process flow.
Top 3 Skills:
Success Factors and /or SAP experience, excel experience, and detail oriented (large portion of the role will be quality assurance).
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.