- Job no: 55240ITEKJP00019036
- Categories: Information Technology
We are seeking a Computer Lab Technician who will be responsible for Technical functions in support of engineering activities in Validation lab for a 3 month contract assignment with extension beyond in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Maintain remote access systems (Windows-based PCs with attached hardware for remote debug) (e.g. – perform IT-required updates, update lab-specific tools, repair/replace systems that fail) Storage.
- Working with corporate networking environment.
- Perform configuration changes based on needs (e.g. – change CPUs, memory, peripherals installed in systems).
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Experience with Board assembly/rework and soldering
- Perform inventory of all materials in the lab and storage areas.
- Ability to assemble/rework standard PC systems from raw components.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- Perform routine system maintenance.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must
Applicants with a Minimum HS diploma or GED equivalent or above plus a minimum 3 years of experience with basic lab skills will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 21 Jul 2020, 12:03 AM