We are seeking an Avaya CC Architect/ Consultant– REMOTE who will be the Main Client Liaison for a highly mature Fortune organization and complex Analytics Practice that provides both operational & technical KPIs to the client via a data lake, ETL process and finally visualization in SAS for the client, for a 9+ months contract assignment with extensions beyond.
Our client is a global leader in digital communications software, services, and devices, including contact center and unified communications
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day-to-day basis your work will include:
· Provides exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex business communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to teams, and contributes significantly to client satisfaction.
· When acting as Technical Team Lead takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables. Interfaces directly with clients/others outside the company, recognizes business opportunities and helps to develop them.
· Recognized as a subject matter expert within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas.
· Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues.
· Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
• 10 Years of Client Facing Experience delivering both program/project management and consultative analysis at a Senior Level when needed.
• 5-10 Years of progressive responsibility in the Contact Center of BPO environment. Preferably with management experience.
• 10+ Years of Contact Center Technology exposure and understanding including ACDs, Routing, Utilization, Call flows and Supporting structures – does not need to be at the engineering level but must feel comfortable with requirements gathering and communication at a high level
• 10+ Years of experience in the Contact Center environment including working knowledge of Call Delivery, Workforce Management, Command Center & Quality Assurance technologies and processing Working:
o Detailed understanding of Contact Center Metrics, KPIs & Scorecards with the ability to build executive level reports integrating company and industry Best Practices in a meaningful manner Prior consulting experience in the delivery of such Monthly & Quarterly reports (PPT plus other formats)
o The ability to communicate both positive and negative results to a client and manage a workbook of remedies with the Client Lead Technology:
· Deep Contact Center technology experience as detailed with a preference for Avaya.
· Exposure to enhanced ETL tools such as Alteryx
· Strong Excel, PPT and preferably SAS skills to produce reports
· Confident Project Management skills at an enterprise level
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.