We are seeking a ASIC Verification Engineer who will be responsible for performing ASIC - Verification based on architectural/micro-architectural specification review and analysis for a 2 month initial contract with extension beyond assignment in Chandler, AZ
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Performing ASIC - Verification based on architectural/micro-architectural specification review and analysis followed with definition of - Verification requirements.
· Define a test plan, execute test content, verify test coverage, understand failures, articulate health issues and develop workarounds or fixes in hardware and/or software
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Hands on PC platform operation and debug skills sufficient to enable successful power-on of a new platform to a state of booting an operating system
· Familiar with use of hardware debuggers to trace execution, identify failures and root cause issues
· Familiar with basic operation of DDR, PCIe, Ethernet and/or SPI interfaces.
· Self-starter and able to operate independently
· Strong learner and communicator
· Familiarity with Intel Architecture CPUs and FPGAs.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.