Our Oil and Gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a DIMP Analyst for a 12-month contract role.
What you will be doing…
· Develop integrity assessments that provide a comprehensive understanding of gas distribution assets.
· Provide analytical support to DIMP Engineers and Specialists.
· Procure data from various sources to identify and determine asset attributes, asset health, reliability, failure modes, failure frequencies and overall asset condition that will lead towards the development of probability of failure for the assets in scope.
· Analyze asset inspection and failure data for the purpose of summarizing key asset indicators.
· Analyze and assess integrity hazards to support the development of integrity plans.
· Establish and develop stakeholder relationships to bring in experiential knowledge to review and compliment analysis.
· Support execution of Integrity plans
· Manage project schedule to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
· Consolidate information acquired into reports and communications.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
· Engineering degree or equivalent
· Minimum one year experience.
· Analytical approach to problem solving.
· Excellent data analysis skills.
· Proficient in working with computer systems and software (such as Excel, Word, databases)
· Good written and verbal communication skills that can successfully communicate technical content to a less technical audience.
· Ability to work in a team environment and independently manage several projects simultaneously.
· Flexibility towards changing requirements.
· Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.