Global Franchise Sales Manager
- Opportunity to work remotely, with up to 75% travel
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary range (base + commission) and benefits
It’s not every day you come across an opportunity that perfectly blends your desire to help others, with your passion for health, interest in biohacking, and experience in franchise sales. Today is that day.
The Ian Martin Group has partnered with our client, Upgrade Labs, to find you: their new Global Franchise Sales Manager.
Upgrade Labs is the world’s first human Upgrade center. They use data, technology and the power of biohacking to upgrade your biology to make you smarter, faster, stronger, and more resilient in less time than you spend at the gym today. It’s you, upgraded.
They have a passionate, mission-driven, and fun-loving team with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a seasoned sales professional to join their team to take ownership over their franchise sales process.
What you’ll be doing
As the new Global Franchise Sales Manager, you will oversee the franchise sales process from start to finish, from lead generation to awarding the franchise license.
You will develop and implement processes and strategies to generate franchisee prospects, validate and vet candidates, and close franchise sales. As an emerging brand, successful founding franchisees are critical to the growth of the franchise, so your priority will be to bring on the right franchise partners.
You’ll be joining a team of people passionate about biohacking and, at the core of it all, helping other human beings. We’re looking for someone equally mission-driven - someone who is truly excited about helping develop and build a network of franchises, so they can ultimately help more people in more places.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Manage the franchise sales process from beginning to end
- Build relationships with new and existing prospects and be a passionate advocate of the brand
- Be accountable for achieving monthly lead and sales goals
- Complete initial lead contact using the sales CRM system
- Respond to and follow-up with all franchise inquiries via phone, Zoom, face-to-face meetings and email
- Document all prospect follow ups within sales CRM, monitoring CRM to ensure swift and appropriate lead follow ups
- Track and maintain all legal and required documentation from creation to completion in sales CRM, such as: franchisee disclosure documents, franchise agreements, addendums, and letters/notices
- Ensure all required steps of approval process are followed
- Work closely with Franchise Team to qualify franchise applicants, ensuring that only the right prospective franchise partners move through the approval process
- Work with Franchise Team to receive final sign off on franchisee prospects before license is awarded
- Attend and work franchise sales events
- Coordinate and host Discovery Days, scheduling only qualified prospects
- Grow, train and develop franchise sales team as the franchise grows
If you are passionate about helping people realize their potential and increase their performance and are looking to be part of a motivated team ready to scale, then we can’t wait to meet you.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in the United States. This position can be remote anywhere in the US, with our ideal candidate being in (or near) Florida or Texas. You can expect to travel up to 75% in this role.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of professional sales experience
- Previous experience in franchise sales with a proven record of converting leads to franchisees
- A strong skillset for scaling fast-growing businesses
- A drive to lead, innovate, and get-it-done
- An excitement to learn more about biohacking
- Ability to work remotely and travel up to 75% of the time
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards.