- Job no: 9RMYP
- Categories: Information Technology
Our Client who plays a vital role in Alberta's Energy Industry by ensuring public safety and the environment - and contributing to responsible, efficient and safe energy development. Has an immediate need for a UI Developer for a six (6) month contract in Calgary
The UI Developer will work with the Project Team to provide written documentation of the design and recommendations. It can be a combo of Visio diagram and a short power point presentation before proceeding with the implementation of solution. This will include the following...
- Performing proper reviews with team members before deploying them to test and Production environments to deliver user interface code and other programming tasks assigned by project team.
- Delivering Azure cloud components covering areas mentioned in scope section and perform proper review with team members before deploying them to test and Production environments.
- Performing miscellaneous tasks as assigned by project team.
- Participate in the design and implementation of web applications;
- Participate in the maintenance and support of existing software products;
- Participate in the design, implementation, verification and documentation of models, interfaces, components and software applications;
- Apply the development processes established by the development team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Web software design and development;
- Hands on experience with HTML 5, CSS, SASS or LESS, React, Babel, GraphQL, Redux, Webpack.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token .
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of Apollo Federation and Socket.io is an asset;
- Designing and developing UI components like login page, dashboards /landing pages, menu items, navigation based components, detailed screens with single and multi-line data handling.
- Nice to have knowledge of Cosmos DB, MS SQL Server, KAFKA, REDIS , Microservices, Micro-frontends , Linux environment, Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure cloud overall.
- Proven innovative team player, resourceful and capacity to adapt to changes in priorities;
- Passionate for learning and researching new technologies;
- Determined to deliver products on time, according to pre-established quality standards;
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 06 Feb 2021, 12:40 AM