- Job no: 55240ITEKJP00019064
- Categories: Information Technology
We are seeking a Engineering Laboratory Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 7 months contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities and the norm
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Minimum Educational Requirement: AA degree in technical discipline (Electronics, Mechanics).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques such as X-section, delayering, SEM, EDX, X-ray and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB
- Knowledge of basic statistical analysis tools such as JMP
Applicants with an Associate degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 17 Jul 2020, 6:02 PM