- Job no: 99DKC
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a Business Analyst. This is a contract position for nine (9) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
Description of Work:
- Assisting with BizBank Migration planning of complex customers and other duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Large Project Experience
- Migration Planning Experience (specifically customer data, but other data migrations are also acceptable.)
- Coordination planning skills (ordering migration waves)
Additional Skills "Nice to Have":
- Previous analysis work in the Financial Industry
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 08 Jun 2021, 11:28 PM