- Job no: 98FRE
- Categories: Information Technology
Our Client who plays a vital role in Alberta's Energy Industry by ensuring public safety and the environment - and contributing to responsible, efficient and safe energy development. Has an immediate need for a Program Coordinator to support support IMT IDA Program Delivery personnel for a ten (10) month contract in Calgary, Alberta.
Onestop is a web-based portal where Regulatory stakeholders submit information to gain approvals for resource development activities in Alberta. The Program for the build of OneStop contains various streams and has a large budget that is managed internally. This role will assist in supporting IMT IDA Program Delivery personnel as they continue to take on new responsibilities arising from the movement of resources to other initiatives.
- Support the IDA Project Delivery Managers to prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Maintain and record minutes for various meetings
- Compile program status reports
- Facilitate onboarding of new program resources
- Assist in the creation of presentations, briefing notes, and other supporting materials for the program
- Assist IDA Project Delivery Managers with SAP service entries as required
- Maintain IDA IMT program documentation and websites (SoWs, ATPs, presentations, job descriptions, meeting minutes, roadmaps, briefing notes, change requests, Confluence site, SharePoint, etc.)
- Financial control (reconciliation of invoicing, etc. for IDA projects)
- Project time reporting management
- Monitor and track project’s budget and escalate any issues to the IDA Project Delivery Managers for attention
- Intermediate to Senior level role
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with SharePoint
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with invoice reconciliation
- Experience completing monthly budget controls, tracking, planning preparation and consolidation
- Experience tracking and analyzing financial data, financial forecasts
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 20 Apr 2021, 6:21 PM