- Job no: 8TA8C
- Category: Operations
Our client, one of the largest electrical energy suppliers in Canada, has an immediate need for two (2) Service Contract Administrators. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Burnaby, British Columbia. Strong chance of extension for the right candidate as assessed by the manager.
The Service Contract Administrator in this role will be responsible for Processing requests for payments Processing purchase requisitions and Assisting the team with work overloads
- Perform administrative tasks on a large volume of contracts and invoices including reviewing and verifying completeness and accuracy of information to support ongoing management of contracts.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders and suppliers by providing accurate and timely response to contract related administrative requests including effectively translating complex contract language in a concise and simple manner so that the spirit and intent of the contract is achieved.
- Act as a subject matter expert by contributing to business teams’ contract and relationship management initiatives using good knowledge of procurement practices and associated financial policies so that procedures are consistently followed.
- (2) years of contract administration work experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and be a team player.
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Education and Skills
- High school graduation
- Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced typing skills
- Intermediate English skills for professional environment, written and spoken
- Client requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination to access job site. Providing proof of vaccination is a condition of employment with Ian Martin” for this opportunity.
- Will be expected to work in a hybrid model (Wednesday & Thursday in the office
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Closed a month ago - 23 Aug 2022