We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 06-month contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Development, Validation, and Testing of developed capabilities
· Develop automation scripts.
· Follow Test Driven Development & other Industry best practices in an Agile environment.
· Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and other technical delivery team members to comprehend User Stories.
· Drive & participate in the various POC efforts undertaken by the team.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Exposure in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
· Exposure in Database programming skills - SQL Server T-SQL
· Exposure to Agile Methodologies and DevOps concepts
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development TDD, Continuous Integration CI & Continuous Delivery CD
Applicants with an BS degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.