We are seeking a Inventory Control Technician who will be responsible to run and maintain a custom inventory control system, track progress against goals, and support other operations duties in a process development for a 12 months contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Run and Maintain a custom inventory control system, track progress against goals, and support other operations duties in a process development path-finding group.
· Will work regularly with a local staff engineer and communicate regularly with operations contacts at other sites.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Experience tracking physical inventory on spreadsheets such as Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication – will need to gather information from all team members and generate reports (such as Word or PowerPoint) and document repositories (shared drives such as SharePoint)
· Attention to detail and ability to apply that to prioritizing solutions and solving problems
· Fast learner. Able to adapt to team processes
· Physical inventory management (shipping, receiving, current location, schedule, transfers, returns, storage, disposal)
Applicants with a High School Diploma or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.