Our Life Sciences client is looking for a Test engineer who will see implementation of several lean test projects and other equipment maintenance activities to contribute to reduce final test cycle time and improve product quality. The position is based in Waukesha, WI for a contract duration of 08 months.
• Test requirement update
• Mechanical and electrical design
• Test equipment maintenance and update
• Part ordering and purchasing
• Software and hardware coding/debugging/testing/troubleshooting
• Work instruction and test procedure update
• Python or Labview or other coding experience
• Computer vision development
• Machine learning
• Hardware controlling-rs232/CAN/Ethernet
• Client to provide access to tools and systems by issuing an SSO ID to contractor upon execution of SOW
• Client to provide Test Team Manager and local test engineer for review and escalation of any changes or issues
• Minimum weekly review meetings between Test Engineer and contractor to ensure project is on schedule and determine priorities intellectual Property
All design outputs shall be the property of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
• Source code
• CAD Drawings/Parts
• MS Office Documents
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Test Engineer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.