- Job no: 7QHAM
- Categories: Skilled Trades
Our client, the third largest producer of Canadian oil and natural gas and the second largest refiner and upgrader with extensive midstream and downstream infrastructure, has an immediate need for a Construction Site Representative -Quality Assurance Pipeline Construction . This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
Construction Site Representatives are responsible for delivering the safe and efficient execution of capital projects at the site level. The CSR shall ensure that all hazards and risks are clearly understood, communicated, and mitigation measures have been implemented. As a member of Major Projects, the CSR is responsible to manage the construction contractor(s) and ensure successful field execution. The individual is responsible for overseeing the supervision, inspection, coordination, and implementation relating to all aspects of construction management. The individual will proactively monitor and control the construction contractor’s performance against safety, quality, cost, schedule and responsibilities:
- Clear understanding of contractual quality obligation, standards, procedures, specifications and tolerances for all work in process.
- Manage project specific quality management, control plans and Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Verify contractor installations
- Ensure the project I.T.P is followed, and all sign offs are completed where required.
- Perform and record material verification as required.
- Record and report all non-conformances as detailed by the Quality Assurance System and procedures.
- Perform and report all final inspections as per the Quality Assurance System
- Coordinate QA/QC activities
- Oversee Non-conformance Reports (NCRs) and Corrective Action Requests (CARs), and rework reporting from field to project management.
- Oversee uniform delivery of Quality Control at site
- Direct daily operations of project quality team performing inspection duties and compiling quality documents for turnover packages.
- Maintain suitable and accurate records for the welding, coating, and other quality control requirements.
- Assist other Construction Site Representatives in the course of their duties.
- 10 – 12 years of experience in a field quality inspection role in the oil and gas construction industry (preferably pipeline/facility construction).
- Understanding of the oil and gas construction industry (preferably pipeline/facility construction)
- Must have previous experience developing I.T.P's and completing final turnover.
- Sound knowledge of all N.D.E processes used in the industry
- Sound knowledge of ASME B31.3, pressure piping code, and regulatory requirements
- Sound knowledge of CSA Z662 and NACE Level 1 or 2 considered an asset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 16 Apr 2021, 11:25 PM