We are looking for a Technical Writer with a background in Biological sciences. This entry level position is predominantly responsible for microbiological testing, environmental monitoring and project support. The project is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois for the duration of 12 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
The contractor will be responsible to support the validation of two aseptic manufacturing lines. Some of the required tasks are below:
• Development of environmental monitoring SOPs.
• Execution of environmental monitoring during media fills and process validation activities.
• Development of process simulation (media fill) protocols and procedures.
• Lab support for process simulations, such as EM plate analysis, media fill sample analysis, growth promotion testing.
• Execute microbiological test methods, such as sterility, bioburden bacterial endotoxin method validations.
• Perform sterility, bacterial endotoxin and bioburden testing of products and raw materials/components associated with the projects.
• Author and participate in associated risk assessments.
Top 3 Skills:
• GMP facility with microbiology
• Ability with work with other groups
• Can work independently.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a technical Writer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.