We are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst who will be responsible to maintain the metrics used by Forecasting and Planning team to enhance its performances for 6 months and beyond contract assignment in Piscataway, NJ
Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Ensure material fulfillment supports financial performance for Revenue, Cost and OFC.
· Responsible for the forecasting of SRU/PPT and Modification Kits/SB Kits to purchase orders and repair orders.
· Responsible for maintaining the data in the MRP Planning parameters, forecasts, and planning tools.
· Masters the MRP setting parameters to reorder supply and lower stock levels, when required.
· Create, develop, and maintain forecast methodologies of the available material organized by LRU, SRU and Service Parts
· Develop, create, and/or maintain an opportunity analysis to evaluate new material and vendor opportunities.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Minimum 2-6 years forecasting and planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Must have solid experience with SAP/ Oracle/ ERP. APO experience is strongly preferred.
· Strong Customer Service background with specific experience in Forecasting, Planning, Material Management, and Integrated Logistics support
· Ability to think creatively. Ability to differentiate needs from tools while reasoning. Accuracy, attention to details and consistency in work.
· Specialized Knowledge & Skills Customer and People Oriented Excellent oral, written, communication, analytical and planning skills
· Experience in Aerospace or Airline and/or Military experience is a huge plus.
Applicants with a Associates degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.