- Job no: 7GMY8
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an amazing opportunity for a Construction Project Manager, with a background in Commercial Construction. This is a contract position for fifteen (15) months located in Calgary, Alberta.
- The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the roll out of the new program to install new ATM's (banking machines) across Alberta.
- In this role you will be working with lease owners and business owners
- Provide guidance on installation of box for ATM's , security, finishing changes – how will Real Estate and Projects mange this.
- Determine the physical space required for installment
- Manage Sub-Trades required for installment, and construction
- Previous Experience with Construction Management
- Experience in Commercial Construction
- Experience managing sub-trades
- Background in Facilities as a Project manager would be beneficial.
- Program Management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Project Management experience
- Stakeholder Management experience
Additional Skills "Nice to Have"
- Experience with Smartsheets
- Previous Leasing Knowledge
- Travel and Mileage costs will be covered
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 04 Jun 2021, 11:06 PM