Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Engineering Analyst for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
· Responsible for establishing policies, processes, procedures for Engineering Utilization focusing on best practices for safe installation and operation of gas piping and appliance work downstream of the gas utility customer’s meter and includes references to CSA B149.1
· Write policies, procedures, processes using established templates, and by facilitating feedback meetings with associated stakeholders.
· Follow program controls and attain approvals from all associated stakeholders prior to submitting to Content Management for Publishing
· Using project management principles, evaluate and prioritize activities required to meet deliverables and milestone dates
· Track, monitor and communicate document progress updates against the project plan.
· Engineering Approval
· Project Management
· Engineering Internal Departments
· Field Personnel & External Contractors • Content Management Representatives • Operations Governance Representatives • Technical Trainers
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
· EIT or CET Degree (preferably Mechanical); • Experience in the development of documentation including field work process and procedures • Technical experience related to residential/commercial natural gas pipe installation and gas-fired appliances • CSA B149.1 associated experience, policy and procedures coupled with an understanding of applicable regulatory codes and safety matters.
· Able to independently and effectively manage projects with varying complexities requiring the application of engineering principles and business components.
· Strong communication, customer service, inter-personal, organizational, conflict resolution and project management skills.
· Able to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables at one time.
· PMP designation or associated experience is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.