Our Banking services client is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst in Minneapolis. MN for a 12 months contract.
The Expert Business Analyst will lead and conduct functional business reviews with stakeholders, document business requirements, analyze issues and present and recommend business solutions
that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs. Significant independent judgment required with little or no management direction provided. May lead or coach proficient level business analysts. The Expert Business Analyst creates timelines and takes full accountability for project deliverables. Project scope will include large projects/programs, multiple stakeholders, utilizing multiple technologies and/or 3rd parties.
Department of labour – DOL- Regulatory project
· Number of apps need to change to adapt to new SEC direction and rules
· Ops Transformation (Broadridge)
· Transform the way in which the operations team is working
· Work with a very challenging vendor
· Assigned to several workstreams.
Deliverables by end of summer
· PODs- Problem and Opportunity Documents
· HLRs- High level Requirements documents
· BCD -Business Continuity Diagrams
· Gap analysis documents, summary of needs, collection of diagrams
· Deliverables beyond the Summer
· detailed requirements, on a spreadsheet,
· the User Interphase doc, non function req documents, a collection of business requirement documents,
· By October; formal BRDs, SRDS, User Acceptance test plans and test cases after summer formal BRDs, SRDs, etc.
· User acceptance test plans, test cases and testing.
· 10yrs+ Sr. BA in financial
· 5 yrs. + Trading Systems in Wealth management
· Exceptionally strong hardcore BA skills bot with Waterfall and Agile
· Broadridge is a huge NTH
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Sr. Business Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.