- Job no: 6PTQD
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a User Experience Test Analyst /Specialist comfortable with structured and unstructured UX research. This is a contract position for six (6) months located in Calgary, Alberta. Open to candidates working remotely from other locations.
The User Experience Test Analyst will be responsible for usability testing on the Direct-to-Consumer EFS portfolio (3 active digital products, websight, brightsight and wealth) to help develop customer experience strategies and supporting tactics that align with the business goals.
- Running full usability tests with customers and non-customers on the Direct-to-Consumer EFS portfolio
- Use UX research to guide the design process for new solutions.
- Multitask on several different projects in one day and manage several different types of relationships
- Running concept tests to help kick off a project or running full usability tests with customers and non-customers.
- Intermediate experience with usability testing
- University undergrad or higher
- Strong UX background – research background
- Experience with UserTesting
- Knowledge with Qualtrics
- Previous experience with working on Agile projects
- Must know how to analyze quantitative data
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 23 Apr 2021, 7:36 PM