On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Sr. Facility Integrity Engineer in Houston TX
· Manage contractors, ensuring technical and regulatory compliance of engineering designs.
Interface with Operations and Facility Integrity to assist with the development of equipment repair scopes of work.
· Responsible for developing P&IDs, PFDs, Isometrics and General Arrangement drawings
· Responsible for filling the role of the welding, NDE, coating, etc. subject matter lead (SML) and providing technical expertise to support all needs surrounding the facility integrity and maintenance programs.
· Assist with project controls, cost estimates and scheduling
· Accountable for responding to construction RFIs and providing technical support during construction.
· Ensure that Facility Integrity and Maintenance Program processes and procedures are adhered to and followed.
· Develop and plan projects, work closely with internal partners to ensure plans are developed, communicated and followed.
· Manage NDE assessment and repair decisions by collaborating with Facility Integrity and the NDE field technicians to capture sufficient NDE data as well as execute the most appropriate repair method.
· Influence others, have a positive impact on project performance by building buy-in by involving those affected and influencing key stakeholders across, up, and down the organization.\
· Drive results, to ensure project performance is maintained and meets the stakeholder’s expectations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Mechanical Engineering degree with a minimum of ten+ (10+) years of related work experience in the Pipeline, Oil and Gas, Midstream, and Petrochemical Industries, dealing with static equipment (pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, tanks, fired equipment).
· Strong knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8, API 510, API 570, API RP 574, API RP 576, API 579-1, API 653, NACE MR-01-075, etc.
· Proficient computer skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
· Well-developed problem solving, decision-making, organization, planning and leadership skills.
· Motivated self-starter that works well independently and in fast paced team environments.
· Office environment with frequent travel to field locations, regulatory agencies, customer offices and other Company offices.
· Shifting priorities to meet changing directions
· Ability to manage multiple projects, work priorities, fieldwork schedules, and travel.
· Time commitments often extend beyond normal working hours