- Job no: 6FYPG
- Categories: Engineering
Our client, a Canadian global leader in exploration, mine engineering, and environmental protection has an immediate need for Mechanical Engineer to perform mechanical engineering design work for projects within the mining industry This is a contract position for six (6) months. This role will start remotely with the potential to be based out of the Saskatoon office in the future.
- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed
- Experience with sizing and selection, major process, pumping equipment, process piping design, process vessels, tanks, and some industrial ventilation, HVAC and building services.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages
- Occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan may be required
Must have Qualifications
- 8+ years (experienced intermediate or senior)
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P.Eng.
- Registration with PEO would be an asset
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment, layout design, and building services required
- Experience with Uranium would be an asset
- Valid Drivers License as occasional travel to project sites in Northern Saskatchewan may be
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 19 Feb 2021, 6:39 PM