- Job no: 4Y3BN
- Categories: Administrative
Our client, a Canadian multinational energy transportation company with a focus on the transportation, distribution and generation of energy, has an immediate need for a Land Advisor to collaborate with business stakeholders and execution teams. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Fort St. John, British Columbia
- Assist in addressing lands and right-of-way issues with landowners, industry and other stakeholders on major projects.
- Provide quality assurance role to ensure consistency in treatment of stakeholders affected by major projects.
- Assist in direction of contract land brokers throughout the various stages of the project.
- Assist in various aspects of project management to provide timely and cost effective deliverables related to Land Services.
- Liaise with inter/intra company staff, governments and regulatory agencies, landowners and occupants, and members of the general public.
- Related operational and project related responsibilities.
- Provide guidance and assist in the consultation, land acquisition, regulatory requirements and construction/reclamation coordination.
- 7-10 years experience as a Land Administrator
- Experience in interpreting applicable legislation, regulations and processes
- Knowledgeable in pipeline operations
- Effective verbal, written, computer, problem solving, project management and decision making skills
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 01 Apr 2021, 6:36 PM