We are seeking a Validation Software Engineer who will be responsible or researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate software related to neural network inference for a 5+ months contract assignment (extension beyond) in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
You will work with a team of 2+ automation engineers and work with extended teams in other geographies to define and execute feature testing, software reliability testing, and product release testing for cutting edge deep learning products. You may also be required to provide lab support, including system installation, maintenance, and support.
In addition to excellent technical, and communication skills, this position requires an ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and work effectively as part of a larger highly dynamic engineering team.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
• Requires software quality assurance experience and basic software engineering skillset. Overall, 3-5 years of SW QA or SW engineering work experience.
• Two years of experience working with python for test automation
• Two years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment and shell scripting.
• Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, and Jenkins pipeline for implementing automated software builds and continuous integration is a plus.
* Experience with setup and configuration of test HW
• Experience with deep software failure analysis.
• Candidate must have excellent technical and verbal communication skills.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.