We are looking for a Marketing Business Analyst who will do User research who will observe customers to identify unmet needs & run internal innovation council.
· Must have experience in a healthcare hospital setting
· Preferred experience in an imaging department
· Soft Skills
· Critical Thinking
· Collaboration and Communication
· Continuous Learning
· Formal Skills
· Research and Analysis
· Investigate user needs through structured observational research.
· Organizing Information (Information Architecture)
· Prioritize and organize complex sets of information
· Observational research in a hospital setting and managing observational outputs through innovation funnel.
· Identifying key unmet needs and working with innovation and product teams to capture and move through the funnel.
· Go deep at local hospital sites… Observing/shadowing at a key customer site(s) near their home 50+% of the time… following Radiology Department operations from referral to report and over the lifecycle from Day 0 to Year 10… observing and engaging administrators, clinicians, technologists, referring physicians, surgeons and patients to uncover deep insights where the biggest challenges / opportunities reside.
· Setup virtual 1:1 and advisory board sessions with their target customer segment to gather additional insights and test learnings across other similar sites in their home region and other regions.
· Strengthen GE input function… beyond the personal focus/prioritization of deep insights the customer value architect builds, they will strengthen and connect the overall input available within GE Healthcare Platforms & Solutions. Setup a monthly rhythm with 1-2 individuals for each customer-facing function (e.g., quality, apps, install, service, research, sales, marketing, etc.) to capture ideas, discuss/debate, strengthen value understanding, etc. and leverage the collective customer input the organization sees. These monthly discussions will form an “Innovation Advisory Board” within Platforms and Solutions.
· Scour digital sources (e.g., LinkedIn, online modality forums) to round-out the set of input, opportunities and challenges seen in the market given we heard there are many sources of input available that are currently disconnected in the flow into the modality decision makers.
· Idea capture… all ideas (clinical, operational, lifecycle, experience, etc.) will be captured in an idea portal
· Idea quantification… Be continuously pressure-testing and building depth around the ideas in the funnel to bring a much higher refined set of opportunities for prioritization and roadmap evaluation. Get to a much deeper understanding of where the real value is and a much stronger set of ideas that flow into product council discussions / product management.
· Connect across modalities on a quarterly basis with peers in other modalities to share best practices, discuss problems and align on the overlaps across Imaging for common customers (e.g., Radiology Dept. This output and alignment across modalities will kick off each of the three imaging product councils planned per year.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Marketing Business Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.