This role is in the Integrity & Asset Management department at the Oil and gas client. The goal of the Integrity department is to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all the company’s gas-carrying assets. The role resides in the Integrity Assessments team which focuses on risk modelling and assessment, Integrity data governance, and software administration for all integrity sub-programs.
The focus of this position is to expand the current scope of risk assessment models, make improvements to existing models, and manage & oversee integrity data collection to support new models. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and self learning of industry modelling techniques, basic understanding of statistics, and understanding of SQL and VB Script coding languages is required. Previous experience in the gas utility industry or integrity risk & reliability assessments is preferred.
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) Designation with 4+ years engineering experience
- Strong independent problem solver
- Understanding of the gas utility industry
- Strong communication skills to relay technical information clearly and concisely
- Quantitative risk modeling in piping industry
- Experience with SQL, VB Script, and VBA coding languages
- Advanced mathematical and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of ECDA
- Knowledge of QRA techniques
- Experience with creating PowerBI interactive dashboards
- Knowledge of pipeline materials and metallurgy
- Experience with TSSA/NEB Regulations and CSA Z662 standard
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion as our strength and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.