- Job no: 44KAF
- Categories: Information Technology
Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for an IT Project Coordinator to support their operations in Alberta. This is a contract role for one (1) year.
Description of Work:
- Contribute to project development and implementation adhering to client defined Processes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of business cases.
- Ensure all required stakeholders actively participate in all phases of the program/project.
- Ensure the expectations of all business owners are being met.
- Ensure that the objectives, approach and guiding principles of the program/project are being effectively communicated and followed.
- Provide expertise on the overall business processes around which the program/project is focused, and provide needed business expertise in those areas.
- Contribute to controlling, monitoring and reporting of the budget, schedule, scope, issues and resources for the program/project.
- Act as the focal point for requirements and scope.
- Identify, resolve or escalate issues to business owner, executive owner or steering committee (if applicable) as appropriate.
- Manage the change defined by the results of the program/project.
- Contribute to ensuring that program/project risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensure all decisions are made in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor, track progress and report, milestones and resources.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Facilitative leadership in a variety of situations.
- Strong team leadership and collaborative approach to solution development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong business, project and change management acumen.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills to recognize and comprehend complex issues, policies, regulatory requirements and industry information affecting our environment.
- Excellent customer service, leadership, communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- 2 years experience in project management and/or project support.
- Possess a professional, friendly, courteous, respectful and highly motivated personality.
- Post-Secondary degree in Business, Information Technology or Management.
- Project Management Certificate or actively working towards certificate or PMI Certification.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.