We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be providing general administrative support to the Avaya human resource organization for a contract assignment which will be a completely remote role.
Our client is a Telecom company that specializes in cloud communications and workstream collaboration solutions.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking notes for distribution to attendees
· Performance/Objectives Tool Testing
· Working with HR Systems team (HRIS) to complete initial validation on new functionality / enhancements
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with HR teams, to capture / report on results for HRIS to resolve potential issues
· Creating guides to support UAT and subsequent Employee Guide/Manager guide for full deployment
· Collate and provide reports to HR teams
· Collating succession planning & talent-review results
· Coordinate information, content and data for Avaya Skills Assessment/Academy
· Preparing / formatting presentations
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Require similar experience, ideally within a large organization (desirable), and the ability to adapt and learn ‘on the job’.
· Existing experience with HR systems and processes would be advantageous.
· Good experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) in a commercial environment.
Applicants with an Associate degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.