Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Business Analyst (Demand Side Management) for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Prepare, and facilitate workshops to gather requirements, lead stakeholder analysis, define the business analysis approach, and lead requirement activities to drive business systems integration
• Author documentation as required / directed.
• Analyze information gathered, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into use cases, user stories, process maps, test cases and technical specifications
• Serve as a liaison between multiple stakeholders to support system design reviews, communicate findings, facilitate decision making and sign-off with business stakeholders
Deliverables (if applicable):
• Business Requirements, Use Cases and Process Maps as required by PM
• Testing related materials (scripts, test cases, etc.) as required
• Other project deliverables as required.
What you will need to succeed…
Skills: Business & Technical
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• Strong MS Office Word, Excel and Adobe skills.
• Ability to assess and provide input to project plan development for BA activities
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, often with minimal supervision with competing timelines and priorities.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
• Experience with DSM tools (i.e. Guardian)
Education / Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science and/or related field
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.