We are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to supports product release of medical devices through the review of the product and key documentation and facilitates continuous improvement of manufacturing of medical devices. The position is based out in Milwaukee, WI for a contract duration of 12 months.
What you’ll do:
This position within the QA Department supports product release of medical devices through the review of the product and key documentation and facilitates continuous improvement of manufacturing of medical devices. Further, this role provides administrative support to the department in terms of compliance and product quality documentation required both internally within the department and externally.
· Review production documentation and approve the release of product which requires physically walking to the device on the manufacturing floor to tag it
· QA support for registration activities of regulatory documentation
· Support the timely review and release of product to market
· Liaise with Operations personnel to ensure regulatory and quality requirements are met and understood during routine operations
· Responding to routine quality related queries from other departments
· Supporting the ongoing deviation / corrective action program
· High School Diploma/ Certificate or relevant work experience
· Knowledge of Excel / Word packages
· Strong verbal and written skills
· Attention to detail
· Highly organized and motivated
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with eDHR/electronic records system.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Quality Assurance Technician, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.