On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant in Casper WY.
Our client is looking for someone with Oracle and SAP experience
Job Primary Accountabilities:
This role is accountable for the processing of Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) and Purchase Orders (PO’s) in Oracle Cloud for the procurement of services from contractors and vendors.
Detailed Job Description:
Supporting the Regions with Service Procurement by:
· Creating Purchase Requisitions in Oracle Cloud
· Requesting PO Lines to be added to existing Oracle Blanket PO’s
· Change Order request to any PO
· Entering PO lines in Oracle Cloud manually
· Communicate PO and PO line and information to vendors for invoicing
· Perform PO receipts related to contractor services
· Invoice validation / Coding support for field operations
· Match the invoice to the receipt
· Validate the transfer of cost is done correctly by running necessary financial reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Minimum two or more years of directly related experience.
· Proficiency with Purchasing and financial management systems (overall Purchase Order process) and applications including Advanced Excel (formulas and Pivot tables); Oracle Financials.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Operations Service Procurement Administrator, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted