- Job no: 3JE9R
- Categories: Engineering
We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Project Engineer
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 18 months
The Project Engineer will be a part of the Darlington Nuclear Refurbishment Project. The refurbishment is Canada's largest clean energy project. As a part of the Turbine Generator Refurbishment (TGR) project team, supporting the team with the planning and execution of the TC Hydraulics and Generator Auxiliaries Scope. This will include integration with vendor partners and the TGR team, as well as integration internally at OPG.
The Project Engineer will report to the Section Manager Projects for TC Hydraulics and Generator Auxiliaries and will be accountable for assigned scope area(s);
- This includes technical oversight, driving actions/tasks to completion, chairing meetings, integrating with vendors, assisting the PM with contract management, reviewing documentation, logistics and material planning, and other duties as required to ensure the project is running smoothly and successfully.
- The Project Engineer will oversee implementation of project direction, for their scope area or other turbine generator areas as required.
- This is a dynamic, first-of-a-kind project with lots of opportunity to grow your career and participate in an exciting project!
- The TGR team is looking for a driven and accountable Project Engineer with turbine and generator experience to help the team in the planning and execution of the TC Hydraulics and Generator Auxiliaries project.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer, Turbine Specialist, or Generator Specialist and experience within these areas is also preferred.
- Min 5+ years as a Project Engineer, Turbine Specialist, Generator Specialist, or combination of equivalent experience.
- Experience working on large projects with contract partners required.
- Published on 17 Sep 2020, 5:06 PM