On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Pipeline Engineer in Houston, TX.
Note: They are looking for someone to support Integrity digs, they have projects in natural gas pipeline. Need someone with Civil or Mechanical Engineering background with pipeline experience.
· The Pipeline Engineer will play a key role in providing support to project across all phases of the project to ensure the design, installation, commissioning, and operability / Integrity are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Providing general oversight of all aspects of technical support to pipeline systems.
· Providing oversight of project design, implementation and documentation of projects performed by third parties.
· Supporting the system operator in providing technical assurance and support of the operations and maintenance of the system with regards to problems and issues.
· Providing technical support and maintenance for the pipeline system in coordination with the system operator.
· Providing development, oversight, assurance, and planning of the system integrity management system.
· Developing and maintaining system hydraulic models for the system.
· Running initial simulations for the business development team to be confirmed with final designs.
· Developing and maintaining records and a documentation system for assurance of compliance and integrity.
· Coordinating system project and integrity activities with the Pipeline Operations Team Lead.