- Job no: CP8GP
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL), credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
About this role?
With a strong business focus on the technology portfolio, the hummgroup currently has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be working with one of the Scrum teams within the engineering team and focus on promoting and ensuring quality in our new Global BNPL platform. You will have exposure to a wide range of modern technologies and tools including AWS, Azure, and Salesforce. Our Scrum teams are fast paced, collaborative, supportive and we are continuously working on improving our Agile Scrum framework to deliver solutions faster and better with high quality.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Conduct testing and QA activities on web applications, APIs, and integrations with our Global BNPL platform.
- Develop, maintain, and review manual and automation test plans and scripts for new features.
- Contribute to building new test automation frameworks for mobile/web UI and APIs and improve existing automation artifacts.
- Create and maintain regression and smoke tests to ensure test coverage across our Global BNPL ecosystem.
- Work closely with Humm business and product teams to review business requirements and designs for upcoming features and new products.
- Identify and manage production defects and work closely with Production Support team on resolution.
- Define and execute performance testing and other non-functional aspects our web applications.
- Actively involved in adopting and improving Humm Scrum Framework and QA best practices.
Key Requirements in the role:
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile/DevOps environment
- Hands on experience on manual testing mobile apps, APIs, and complex web solutions
- Practical knowledge and experience in automation testing (i.e. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG/Junit, JMeter etc)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (i.e. Java, C#, Groovy etc)
- Solid understanding of QA best practices and Agile testing techniques and concepts
- Positive attitude and agile mindset
- Team player with excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in DevOps environment and familiarity with DevOps concepts and practices.
- Experience in cloud-based services such as Azure or AWS
- Some experience in non-functional testing, such as performance testing tools (i.e. JMeter)
- Some experience in financial industry and/or FinTech products
Working at humm group
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who enjoys diversity in their role and the ability to think outside of the box!
How we humm – Feed your mind. Focus on impact. Feel their world. Famous for delivery and # FTB!
We champion flexible working practices, celebrate successes, and believe in giving things a try through learning and applying emergent practices.
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day, so if this is the role you’ve been searching for, apply today!
- Published on 12 Jan 2023, 11:06 PM