- Job no: ATBM8
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our Philosophy is to deliver creative and tailored financial solutions to our customers around the globe. we enable and empower our people to build lifetime relationships of value and opportunity for the benefit of you, our colleagues, customers and shareholders.
What’s so exciting about this role?
You will be working as the BA to a dedicated squad being responsible for the end-to- end business analysis activities, liaising with various stakeholders in different departments at Humm. You will play a critical role in the projects coming to the squad by being part of the decision-making process with both business and technical stakeholders and recommending solutions focusing on the Humm customer experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify the right set of stakeholders, liaising with them on Prioritization, elicitation and analysis of business requirements related to the project
- Facilitate workshops with business and technical stakeholders both internal and third-party vendors
- Create Epics, User stories, API requirements documentation and Process Flow diagrams covering both functional and non- functional requirements
- Requirement walkthrough sessions with stakeholders and user story refinement sessions with the squad members
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to understand dependencies and constraints, and work with them to address the same
- Collaboratively work with the other BAs within the squad to maintain a healthy backlog for projects
- Coordinate UAT activities with the squad and relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies in the absence of Scrum Masters
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Humm BA practice and to build a positive team culture
- Adhere to Humm values
- Demonstrated Business Analysis experience
- Prior experience working in Agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with stakeholders and in stakeholder engagement
- Proven track record in producing high quality requirement documentation
- Demonstrated experience working in various types of digital projects (Web and Mobile)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Lucidchart, Sharepoint
- Proactive, self-motivated and Can- Do attitude
- Previous experience in Banking/ Financial service/ payments/ Collections (Desired)
humm group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We adopt and encourage diversity through an open and inclusive culture that values and respects all our employees, customers and communities in which we live, work and are a part of.