- Job no: 8F84X
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level – and in every role – we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
As the Account Manager for Victoria, within the Strategic Partnerships team, your role will be to play a critical part in driving the revenue and profitability within a group of consumer sellers. You will be reporting into the Head of Sales – Australia and will be working closely with the revenue & growth teams to target high value accounts, and maintaining profitability.
What Does an Average Day Look Like?
Here is an idea of what you can expect to do as an Account Manager at the hummgroup:
- Identifying new business and revenue opportunities and formulating strategy to maximise these opportunities.
- Maintain, enhance and build exceptional working relationships with our strategic seller partners from State/Regional and store networks to grow our share of business
- Engagement with your seller partners, primarily face to face and occasionally virtually and/or by phone.
- Execute sales strategies for your portfolio, driving the channel’s end to end activity in support of the company sales objectives.
- Work with broader Revenue & Growth teams to analyse and understand the key payment provision and distribution opportunities for current and prospective clients.
- Ensure campaigns are executed at store level.
- Reporting and communicating to the sellers and internal teams.
- Develop engagement strategies to increase market awareness of Humm and its products.
Who will thrive in this role?
You will be customer obsessed and driven to want to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and step-up when a challenge is present will be part of your skill set.
As a visionary executor who will roll up your sleeves to get things done. We are also looking for someone who brings:
- Thorough understanding of sellers needs across segments and markets
- Experience with engagement of sellers and stores to activate and increase product acceptance
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary functions to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in Strategic Relationship Management and/or Enterprise new business development sales environment in payments or retail services
- Outstanding ability to influence stakeholders, either customers and/or team members
- Amazing customer service ethos and great customer engagement, along with an easy approach to doing business.
- Commitment and ownership to your seller partners, with an understanding that you are their brand ambassador for hummgroup.
- Excellent communication skills with everyone, internal & external stakeholders.
- You must have the ability to travel within state and occasionally interstate as required.
- Have a proven track record in planning, producing and executing sales strategy that drives high performance.
- Must be driven to be a high-achiever, self-directed and ambitious professional, with attention to the finer detail.
Working at hummgroup
The hummgroup is in growth mode, and with that comes the unique opportunity to truly own and build your career journey with us. This role will allow you the freedom to further develop, be creative and to champion best practices.
The hummgroup embraces flexible working arrangements, ensuring a genuine work-life balance and fun, vibrant culture – a team of highly engaged and high performing people, all intent on revolutionising the way people pay.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, don’t wait and apply today!
- Published on 11 May 2023, 12:42 AM