- Job no: 6Q6QR
- Join our supportive Seller Success team!
- Full time, 38hrs per week - shifts from 8am-6pm Monday - Saturday
- Flexible working environment with back to base days and work from home days
We Dream. We Design. We Deliver.
This is the place where you’ll be hands on. Where new ideas are welcomed and expected.
At every level – and in every role – we’re doers and builders. Not Managers and minders.
hummgroup (ASX-HUM) is one of Australasia’s most successful and enduring fintech organisations with a proud legacy of rewriting the playbook for digital spending. We help people buy everything, everywhere, every day. Our product ecosystem of buy now pay later, credit cards, and business financing products has been designed around the core needs of today's shoppers, retailers, and small and medium enterprises.
What's so exciting about this role?
As an integral member of our Seller Success Team, you will provide support to our merchant partners, identifying sales opportunities such as upselling and cross selling, responding to merchant enquiries while also liaising closely with other departments across the business. This is a full-time role, working 38 hours across shifts between 8am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday.
What Does An Average Day Look Like?
No day is average at humm but here’s an idea of what you can expect to do in this role:
- Helping the business operationally and growing sales for the business;
- Responding to inbound calls/emails from current merchant partners in relation to the humm product and other services provided by humm;
- Managing merchant queries and first call resolution;
- Liaising and working closely with other departments to reach the required outcome
- Maintaining and/or exceeding KPI's
Who will thrive in this role?
You are customer obsessed and want to make a difference in their lives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You like to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about customer experience
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has the desire to deliver a service that will exceed our merchant partner’s expectations
- Thrives on creating positive business relationships
How we humm
Feed your mind. Focus on impact. Feel their world. Famous for delivery and # FTB!
We champion flexible working practices, celebrate successes and believe in giving things a try through learning and applying emergent practices.
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day, so if this is the role you’ve been searching for, apply today!
- Published on 12 Jan 2023, 10:09 PM