- Job no: 2124
- Categories: Sales, Sales Representative
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
HCA's Adelaide branch has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales “Hunter” to join the team
.Whilst there is a high element of account management with this role, the emphasis will be on proactively hunting for new business, and the successful applicant is expected to grow the market share significantly in this region across all product groups.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships in an existing network of customers within the territory
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities (i.e: daily cold calling/prospecting for new business)
- General marketing, trade shows and related networking activities
- Accurate reporting of current and prospective activity, growth potential, market and competitor analysis
- Meeting market share expectations and other KPI’s provided by Management
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated sales experience and success. .
- Previous employment in a similar position or industry is preferred., but not essential.
- Genuine desire to deliver Hitachi’s Promise of Total Customer Satisfaction as you develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- A motivated and competitive drive to meet and exceed sales targets and earn lucrative $$$
- Strategic and Analytical capability to assess value, including the use of CRM
- Confident, courteous and professional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously
- A current driver’s license
What’s In It for you?
- Rewarding & Competitive Package + Super + Great Commission Structure + Fully Maintained Company Car!
- Great employee benefits including laptop + mobile + exclusive staff discounts on a range of products & services!
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values every employee and ensures everyone is safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. The position advertised above would suit someone who is eager and proactive in achieving success. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
- Published on 28 Jul 2020, 2:32 AM